Under dispensation from the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario, King Solomon Lodge No. 329 was first opened on the 14th day of May 1875, by Right Worshipful Brother D. E. Broderick, DDGM of Niagara Masonic District No. 7.
By order of the DDGM, Wor. Bro. John A. Hoshal assumed the Gavel and exemplied the opening and closings in the several degrees. The Worshipful Master was John A. Hospal, SW Bro. Frank Hartwell and JW Bro. John R. Benson. The first meeting were held in the Dochstader Hotel.
King Solomon has had many locations but it presently resides at the Odd Fellows Hall in Jarvis.