Brant Masonic District Grand Lodge of A.F. & A.M. of Canada in the Province of Ontario Web Site
home | info for non-masons† | ddgm | †resource library† | mpm&wa | faq | †contact†


Brant District Lodges
Brant†Trestle†Board
[ Degrees ]
[ Installations ]
[ DDGM Official Visits ]
[†District††Events†]
District Lodges
[††††35 St. Johnís ]
[††††45 Brant ]
[††††82 St. Johnís ]
[ 106 Burford ]
[ 113 Wilson ]
[ 193 Scotland ]
[ 243 St. George ]
[ 319 Hiram ]
[ 329 King Solomon ]
[ 505 Lynden ]
[ 508 Ozias ]
[ 515 Reba ]
[ 519 Onondaga ]


This site has been approved by the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario - Approval Code 02D03

Web Admin
[ disclaimer ]
[ policy statement ]
[ Web site certification ]

Onondaga Lodge No.519


Click on thumbnail photo of temple to see larger picture


Photo of Burford Masonic Temple

Photo of Burford Lodge No.106 Lodge Room
Onondaga No.519
Meets 4th Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
Onondaga Masonic Temple
19 Tuscarora St.
Onondaga, Ontario
N3T 5L9

Show me the Onondaga Temple on Google Maps

Contact Person: R.W. Bro. Allan Haggith
Phone: 519-446-2295
Email:

Visit Onondaga's Web site by Clicking Here

Onondaga Lodge No. 519 Onondaga, ON

Dispensation to form Onondaga Lodge No. 519 at Onondaga, Ontario, was granted by the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario, on December 24, 1913.

The Charter of Constitution was issued on July 16, 1914 by the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario and signed by the Grand Master, Most Worshipful Brother W. D. McPherson, and the Grand Secretary, Right Worshipful Brother R. L. Gunn. The Worshipful Master was Wor. Bro. Robert Cranston, SW Bro. William Stout and JW Bro. John Clark.

Lodge meetings were held from 1913 to 1919 in a building close to the present location. In 1919 a new Lodge Hall was built on Brantford Street in Onondaga.

District Info
[ In Memorium ]
[ District War Vetrans ]

[ District Photos ]
[ District Chairmen ]
[ Masonic Articles ]
[ DDGM Messages ]

Community†Projects
[ Blood Donor Clinics ]
[ Childrenís†Safety†Village†]








.

Copyright © 2002-2017 by Brant Masonic District
- all rights reserved -