As Masonry in the Brantford area continued to grow two more Lodges were formed. Ozias 508 and Reba 515. Grand Lodge of Canada in the province of Ontario granted dispensation for the formation of Ozias Lodge in Brantford, on November 8, 1912. Ozias Lodge held its first meeting on December 11, 1912, by authority of Grand Master, Most Worshipful Brother Aubrey White.
The Lodge first met in the Temple Building, 76-78 Dalhousie Street, In 1953 moved to the new building at 192 Greenwich.
Ozias Lodge became a daylight lodge and in 2000 moved its location to the Burford Lodge, Burford, Ontario.